eScore is an in-home energy evaluation program from Ripley Power and Light and TVA that provides a simple path to make your home as energy efficient as possible.
The program allows you to work toward a score of 10 at a pace you can afford while earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades for your home. You can re-engage with the program as many times as needed to achieve your home’s best possible energy performance.
To get started, contact a member of our Quality Contractor Network for a free survey of your house. The contractor will turn the paperwork over to TVA. A representative from TVA can also perform the survey for a fee of $75.
What does eScore mean?
The eScore, between one and 10, represents your home’s current level of energy efficiency and potential areas for savings.
eScore can increase the value of your home, help you save money on energy bills, make your home more comfortable, enhance indoor air quality and make your home more durable.
Who is eligible?
- Single-family participants who have had permanent electric service from Ripley Power and Light in their home for a minimum of one year.
- Renters, as long as the homeowner and renter agree to the participation agreement.
- A homeowner with multiple properties can participate with each property.
- Former In-Home Energy Evaluation participants are welcome to participate.
How does eScore work?
- Register online or over the phone. Visit www.2escore.com or call 1-885-2eScore (2673).
- Contact a Quality Contractor Network member to get started and learn about option, rebates and program details.
- A TVA-certified advisor provides a free eScore evaluation of your home and a quality assurance inspection of the first upgrade performed by the contractor. The advisor will also provide an eScore between one and ten along with a customized list of available upgrades and rebates.
Conventional Electric Water Heater
Air Source Heat Pump
Dual Fuel Heat Pump
|Non-Rebated Retrofit Upgrades Eligible for Participation in eScore Program|
|Heat Pump Water Heater|
|Heat Pump (Ducted and Non-Ducted)|
|Geothermal Heat Pump|
|Dual Fuel Heat Pump|
|Central Air Conditioning|
|Storm Window Added to Single-Pane Window|
All improvements must meet eScore Program Standards effective on installation date.