Your utility bill is based on the amount of electricity that you use. Your bill will reflect this usage, your total owed by the due date and the amount owed if you pay after this date.
Information on your bill will help you track your utility usage over time. You can compare your current use with the amount you used a month ago and a year ago. If you need help understanding how to read your bill, click here. You will find several options to pay your bill here.
Your utility usage will vary each month for several reasons:
- The number of days in the billing period.
- Changes in the weather.
- The number of people in your home.
Other charges on your bill could include:
- The cost to lease a security light from Ripley Power and Light.
- The cost to lease surge protection equipment from Ripley Power and Light.
- Payments for such items as an energy-efficient heat pump or other energy-conservation methods if you are financing the purchase through Ripley Power and Light.
Help your neighbors in need pay their utility bills through Ripley Power and Light’s Plus One Program. You can contribute to the program with a one-time donation or a monthly amount that is included on your electric bill.
Ripley Power and Light administers The Plus One program at no cost and uses the donations when a customer is in crisis and cannot pay his or her electric bill.
Start Contributing Today
Yes, I would like to contribute to the Plus One Program.