- Homeowner: Two times the home’s average monthly bill, with a minimum deposit of $200
- Rental: Two times the rental unit’s average monthly bill, with a minimum deposit of $200
- Mobile Homes: Two times the mobile home’s average monthly bill, with a minimum deposit of $200
- Prepay: $60 deposit, with a minimum initial $50 purchase of electricity
- Two times the average monthly bill
All service connections and transfers are subject to a $20 non-refundable fee.
- Collection notice: $15
- Meter pulled for non-payment: $15
- Reconnect: $15
- Returned checks: $20
- Services after hours: $40
- Temporary service: $25
- After-hours work for problems not caused by Ripley Power and Light: $35/hr
- Work on theft case (including court appearance): $35/hr
Theft of Electricity
Anyone found stealing electricity or tampering with a meter or meter base will be prosecuted! There is a $100 minimum charge for theft of electricity or meter tampering, plus court costs, estimated usage, reconnect fee and service charge for theft case.